Do you have a skill or idea that you want to start making money from? Have you always dreamed of starting your small/freelance business and have no idea where to begin?
Join Community Manager and Small Business Craftswoman Jade Sims of Olla Emporium for a friendly and conversational workshop where she aims to put your anxieties at ease and give you the confidence to start that business you’ve been dreaming about.
In this interactive workshop you will learn the basics of:
- Marketing 101 and branding
- Picking the right social media for your business and how to manage it
- HMRC registration and busting self assessment anxieties
- Purchasing domains and choosing the website platform most suited to you
- Simple free and low cost tools you can use to manage your business
- and more to come.
There will be plenty of time to ask questions relating to your business needs throughout and after this workshop, so bringing a list of questions in preparation is advised.
At the end of the workshop you will be sent a small business checklist to print out, broken down into bite size pieces, to get yourself organised and motivated to take on this new adventure.
To book your place on this workshop, head over to Eventbrite and claim your FREE ticket.
Date12th January 2023, 19:00 - 20:30