Social Media Strategy for Freelancers
If you’re serious about growing your business on social media, then simply posting ‘because you feel you “SHOULD”’, isn’t going to cut it.
Your content should be deliberate, purposeful and designed to achieve a goal.
A strategy sets out your goals for social media and gives you a roadmap to achieve them.
Join us on Tuesday, 21st June at 1pm – 2pm, as Lynda Pepper, Social Media Marketer, hosts a workshop on how freelancers can make social media work for their business and it not just be another check box to tick off.
In this session we’ll look at:
- – Your goals for social media – why are you there?
- – Your Ideal Client – who are you talking to?
- – Your tone of voice – how will you speak to them?
- – Your content strategy – what will you talk to them about?
- – Your influencer strategy – how can you leverage other people’s audiences?
- – Your competitors’ strategy- what’s working for them?
- – Your posting strategy – where and how often will you post?
- – Tracking progress – how will you know if it’s working?
About the Host
Lynda is a freelance social media marketer based in Cheshire. She’s been using social media for marketing since 2012.
She loves working with small business owners to help them build community, get more leads and make more sales using Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Lynda offers “done for you” management, 1-2-1 training and runs a membership – The Pepper Social Club – where you can get regular social media training, Q&A sessions and sounding board calls to plan your next best step.
Doors reopen soon – join the waiting list here: peppersocial.co.uk/peppersocialclub if you need a social media manager in your pocket!
Date21st June 2022, 13:00 - 14:00