**This is a virtual event held over Zoom**
Join imposter syndrome veteran Adrian Ashton on the morning of the 29th for an hour’s chat of tackling (or embracing!) your imposter syndrome.
A taster of what we’ll be discussing:
- What actually is it?
- How is it impacting our mental health and business?
- What are we doing right now to manage it?
- A change of perspective on how we approach imposter syndrome.
- Advice from an expert.
Who will be hosting you?
- Adrian Ashton, enterprise and charity consultant, and someone who’s been there, got the t-shirt and even wrote a book on the subject!
- Those who think they may have it but not sure what it actually is.
- Those who feel their imposter syndrome is affecting their work and life.
- Those who prefer an interactive troubleshooting discussion.
Attend and re watch unlimited Freelance Heroes hosted events (Freelancer Focus and social events not recorded to protect privacy) with your monthly membership – only £12 a month (the cost of a single event). Get access to this event and everything else the membership has to offer by signing up here and trying us out with a free trial.