European Freelancers Week is an annual online event. Each year, the event focuses on recognition and community building. Like Freelance Heroes, the event provides freelancers with the opportunity to come together, focus on issues close to them and take collective action.
In this episode, Ed chats with 2 of the founders of European Freelancers Week with other freelancers adding their thoughts too.
We talk about:
- The state of freelancing
- What collaboration looks like
- How Governments can (and should) do more to help
- and much more too.
Featured in this episode are:
- Jeannine van der Linden, a Director of the European Coworking Assembly. Contact Jeannine here on Linkedin.
- Elina Jutelyte, one of the key organisers of European Freelancers Week. Connect with Eline here on Linkedin.
- Adrian Ashton, award-winning Enterprise Consultant. Contact Adrian here on Linkedin.
Get involved at [email protected] and #FreelanceHeroes across social media.
Other Ways to Listen
Or by searching for “Freelance Heroes” on your favourite podcast app.