Register for this free event via Eventbrite.
Who is this Webinar for?
This webinar is ideal for any service-based venture (start-up, early-stage and established), wishing to understand more about accounting software and it’s role in the business.
It will be hosted by our partner Sheila Bell – owner and founder of the Cygnets Programme. who has been practicing and running courses in finance for decades, with many years of experience with start-up companies and their books/accounting.
This webinar will cover how managers and micro-ventures can utilise accounting software in their business, and the benefits to both the business and business owners in time and financial terms.
An insightful introduction to understanding why many small businesses fail and being able to navigate around these common problems.
- Give you more control over your business finances
- Understanding HMRC and your obligations as a company
- Help you to understand common failures of many small businesses
- Improve your operational efficiency
- Better enable future business planning
This Webinar looks at
– What is accounting/bookkeeping software
– What we use it for
– Making Tax Digital
– Bookkeeping software examples
Please note: The webinar may be recorded, however, having your Camera and microphone on is optional.
Date20th January 2023, 13:00 - 14:30