- Are your habits holding you back from reaching your goals?
- Do you want to create new habits and live a life of success, wellness and productivity?
- Are you ready to live by design, not by default?
You will be led through this session by Lucy Chamberlain, Certified Habit Change Practitioner, who will provide personalised support and mentoring. Habit change skills can be applied to all areas of your life, from health & wellness, to work & business and everything in between. You’ll learn how to break through self-sabotage, create healthy routines and effortless habits which do the work for you!
This session will take you on a journey to:
- Successfully break old habits
- Form new habits
- Set effective goals and achieve them
- Create an environment for success
- Make your new lifestyle automatic
- Use your brainpower, not willpower
- Rewire your brain with the power of neuroscience
- Master your motivation
Your Guide – Lucy Chamberlain
Multi-award winning Global Speaker, International ICF Accredited Coach and Recruitment and Training Expert.
Trainer for Sony, Warner Brothers, Amazon, Playstation, Blackrock, Barclays, ICG, Wellington and more….
With a 20-year career tracking the industry’s leading recruitment companies, Lucy founded C&C Search and more recently C&C Academy to redefine and elevate client and candidates’ recruitment experience. Having trained, mentored and coached over 30,000 individuals Lucy set up the accredited and award winning training academy – C&C Academy. Coming through a challenging personal time as a single mum, Lucy set out to re-align her career to her purpose- driven perspective, building a multi-million-pound business that allows both her rapidly expanding team to fulfil their own career goals and those she trains to remove the blocks to their success.
This webinar is hosted by C&C Search and may require further registration when booking.
Date18th January 2023, 12:30 - 13:30