How To Start A Business For Beginners
Book your free ticket for this event via Eventbrite.
Got a great business idea but don’t have the skills and knowledge to put it into action? You’re in the right place.
How To Start A Business For Beginners is a two-hour session where budding entrepreneurs and those thinking of starting a business or becoming self-employed can gather general information around what they need to think about before they actually start.
When starting out, it is also important to understand the MISTAKES TO AVOID. This workshop will also be highlighting some of the reasons why other businesses have failed.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED ARE:
1. What it means to be an entrepreneur
- How to link your strengths to your business
2. Planning and Research
- Where to go for help, research, and information
- What type of business would suit your company formation and why i.e.: sole trader, partnership and limited company etc.
- Basic information regarding tax payable and VAT
3. Marketing your business
- Demographics and channels available to your business to maximise exposure
4. Location and logistics
- What aspects do you need to consider
5. Business Plans
- What to include to give your business the best chance of success.
6. Cash flow forecasts
- How to develop your cashflow the lifeblood of your business
7. Financing your business
- Where can you access financing, but crucially is that the right option for you.
If you are starting a business or thinking of getting started this is the ideal workshop for you. Please book a slot as places are limited.
Date25th May 2023, 10:00 - 11:30