About this event
Do you want your business to be more visible online? Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a marketing technique that can help you become more widely found by customers who are searching online. In this session you will:
– Discover key ways you can maximise your chances of success with SEO
– Explore the platforms and the tools you can use to boost your SEO performance
– Explore how you can analyse your SEO performance and use your findings to optimise your SEO strategy
12:00 – 13:00 Get Started With Search Engine Optimisation
More details about the session
It’s more important than ever to have digital business skills. Through our Skills for Tomorrow programme, small business owners can learn from our expert-led webinars and online courses. Our partnerships with Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs and Google Digital Garage gives you a wide range of things to choose from.
Whether you’re just starting out, or ready to scale up, we can help you with a range of topics like digital marketing, social media, improving your productivity, and creating engaging content for your business.
And we’re hosting a new event to help you and your business unlock its digital potential. Have you signed up already? You’re in for a treat.
Good to know
BT Skills for Tomorrow is an online programme, so here’s some handy info to help you get the most out of our online experience.
- You can join the event here
- You can use a mobile, tablet or desktop to join us
- You can ask questions at any time – in the Q&A area
- We’ll answer as many of those questions as we can at the end of the event
- You will receive further materials and resources to complement the learning
Date13th April 2023, 12:00 - 13:00