Business Strategies for ADHD Creatives
Are you a creative professional or entrepreneur who also has ADHD? Whether you have a diagnosis or suspect you have ADHD, you’re probably very aware that you think differently.
As a creative professional, thinking differently is a good thing! When your brain is working its magic, you:
- are an idea-generating powerhouse
- are not limited by constraints (thinking outside the proverbial box)
- are relentlessly curious and dive deep into researching new topics
And while all that ideating and creating is your sweet spot, you may also struggle with:
- Feeling overwhelmed by everything you “should” be doing
- Getting motivated (especially if the task at hand is boring)
- Time management
Finding balance between your gifts and the challenges of ADHD can be tough. In this workshop, Justine Clay – Business Coach for Creatives + ADHD Life Coach – will share a flexible framework that will help you:
- Define who you are, how you’re different, and why it matters
- Identify who your ideal clients are and why
- Develop the systems, processes, and activities that help you deliver outstanding results
If you’re ready to transform a chaotic patchwork of freelance gigs into a profitable and fulfilling creative business, sign up for this interactive workshop and let’s do this!
This webinar is hosted by Freelancers Hub and may require registration when booking.
Date13th December 2022, 17:00 - 18:30