Join Adrian Ashton on the 5th June for a conversation on running a small or freelance business while being in a caring role; the challenges that arise, where to find support and the opportunity to connect with and find support from other freelance carers across the UK.
Topics that may be discussed throughout the hour:
- Introduction of self (only if comfortable).
- Becoming a freelancer or business owner in response to having caring responsibilities.
- The impact of caring on your freelance business.
- Financial implications of being a carer.
- Where can you go for support?
- Sharing stories.
This virtual conversation will not be recorded and will be kept strictly confidential for all attendees.
Date5th June 2023, 12:00 - 13:00