Join a StartUp UK virtual workshop series designed for entrepreneurs to gain practical advice and top tips to start or grow your business.
In this webinar, learn the essentials of how to make sales. Hear how to create a sales plan, what sales tools and techniques are available and how to attract your first customer.
- Discover how to approach clients
- Uncover what sales tools and techniques are available for you
- Learn how to create a sales plan
10:00 am: Welcome from our host
10:05 am: Learn how to create a sales plan and uncover what sales tools and techniques are available for you with Catherine Erdly, founder of The Resilient Retail Club:
- Hear how to create a sales plan that works for your business
- Identify easy ways to keep track of sales
- Learn how to use a sales plan to drive sales and motivation
11:05 am: Break
11:15 am: Discover how to attract your first customer, build sales and how to approach clients with Janet Milner-Walker, founder and managing director of Bespoke Advantage:
- Learn how to attract your first customers
- Discover how to build a continuous pipeline of customers
- Uncover how to achieve customer longevity
12:30 pm: Event ends
This event is part of a series of online workshops for StartUp UK. Check out the other events here.
Click HERE for more details on how to join the workshop (requires registration)
*This event is run by StartUp UK
Date3rd November 2022, 10:00 - 12:30